The Universal Shield is a multilingual interface that facilitates the system robotically even if the computer has been switched off. It works simultaneously on encryption and thrashing of files and folders from being accessed by any outside user. A fortification wizard has been allocated to ensure the protection of a number of objects by the introduction of password. The protection procedure remains intact whenever you uninstall or reinstall the drive. Hot keys have been provided for starting the Universal Shield and amending the password. A stealth mode persists that enables you to conceal the data from others. Access to the desktop is absolutely prohibited and constrained.
An explorer menu demand exists for the inclusion of additional folders and files. Though the system tends to be in the windows safe mode, still the files and the folders are cosseted. Thus we can watch out that it guarantees an immensely high intensity of protection. Nevertheless, it in no way compromises with its performance. It always remains lofty. Universal Shield integrates itself with windows right click menu.
- Extremely protective and defensive in nature.
- Maintains a high profile secrecy level.
- Other users are denied to make considerable changes in your system.
- Gives a very high performance rate.
- Applicable to a single user only.
- Free updates are only available for a year and then the discounts in the upgrades expire.